SUMMER MORNING PROGRAM 2023
ONE WEEK SESSIONS
Starting July 3, 2023
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Drop off between 8:30 am and 9:00 am
Rec Team summer schedule click here.
Who: Kids ages 4 – 10 (each session has both younger and older groups)
What: Gymnastics class, games, arts-n-crafts, sing-alongs, open gym, snack, slip-n-slide, lunch outside and TONS OF FUN!!!
Price: $227/week. ($182 for Week 1) Payment due upon registration.
Details: Each child should arrive dressed for gymnastics and bring a bathing suit, towel, snack, lunch and water bottle. Drop off 8:30 am - 9:00 am. No gymnastics experience necessary.
We are CLOSED on Tuesday, July 4.
Each morning you should:
1. Arrive dressed for gymnastics class. Leotards, one-piece bathing suits with shorts, t-shirts and shorts, sweatshirts, leggings, etc. are all great for gymnastics. Long hair should be pulled up and bare feet are best.
2. Apply sunscreen at home. Snack and lunch are spent outside and there is ample shade under the trees by the picnic tables. Pack a hat for extra protection and apply sunscreen at home.
3. Bring a snack, lunch and a water bottle. All food must be in non-breakable containers. Glass containers are not allowed.
4. Wear shoes that are easy to get on and off.
5. Pack a bathing suit and towel for the slip and slide.
Masks are now optional in our facility, however many of our staff will continue to wear them.
Note: There are no refunds given for summer weeks after May 1, 2023. If you sign up and then need to cancel, you may receive a refund as long as it is BEFORE May 1, 2023. AFTER May 1, 2023, no refunds or credit toward future classes are given.